Freedom

Monday, February 1, 2016

Sport

Sport

Sport in my life
Healthy mind in a healthy body. Many people are moving to this motto : I will also include a number of them. I do not imagine my life without sport. I love all kinds of sports and I am aware of some sportsmen , but most of all I love the basketball : Really very beautiful sport basketball. It differs from all sports and  its laws should not have to wait 90 minutes like Football to see a free kick just have to wait and see beautiful counterattack 24 seconds or Dunks. As other sport has its legends such as basketball  which  are Michael Jordan, Kobe  Bryant,  Lebron  James,  Toni  Parker and broader. They left their names  in  history of  basketball. Of 5 years I've been involved with professional basketball and my team has achieved a lot of success. For me the basketball is the best sport in the world.

Topic 2. Sports and Games: Healthy Style of Living 
- Do you go in for any kind of sports?
- I go in for basketball at our school and I approve of a healthy style of living. Every morning I do physical exercises. In addition to playing basketball our coach also organizes mini competitions in running and jumping.
- Do you think that going in for sport makes a person stronger both in body and character?
- Yes, of course, besides gaining physical strength a person becomes more purposeful, firm in character and hard-working. No sportsman can make any progress without these characteristic features. But from my point of view going in for big sport and striving for new records may have destructive influence on health. If a person has a great ambition to become a champion or set up a new record, he will have to train for 6-8 hours a day  which may later cause heart problems.
- What kinds of sports and sport games are included in the summer Olympic games?
- First of all, I would like to mention athletics which is considered to be the Queen of sports. Various sport events are included in athletics: running different distances, jumping, throwing a discus, javelin and a hammer, jogging and so on. The next kind of sports is gymnastics which is a very difficult kind of sport. Other kinds of summer sports are: swimming, wrestling, weight lifting, boxing, horse riding, cycling, yachting, archery, shooting, fencing, rowing and diving. I can mention such sport games as: basketball, volley-ball, hand-ball, water-polo, grass-hockey, lawn tennis, table tennis, football.
What winter kind of sports and games do you know?
In winter Olympic games the sportsman compete in the following events: figure skating, skiing, skating, ice-hockey, slalom, biathlon, sledging.  From my point of view the most beautiful kinds of sport are figure skating and art gymnastics which are combination of art and sport, grace and strength, freedom of beautiful motions combined with music. On the other hand, I don’t like boxing, wrestling and weightlifting which are demonstrations of rude strength only. I am especially against such sport games as American football and rugby. These sport games provoke rudeness, cruelty and wickedness.
Different nations have kind of sports which are popular only in their own countries. For example, sumo i Japan, Rodeo in Spain and Mexico, cricket and fishing in England, gorodki in Russia, Sabanduy in Kazakhstan and Kokh in Armenia.
                                                                              opinion
I  think  that  there  is  not  anyone  how  don’t  love  sport  or  don’t  play  any  kind  of  spots. About  this  text  I  can  say  that  it  is  characterization   all  sports  in  the  world  and  especially  about  summer  and  winter  Olympic  games  and  what  games  are  developed  in  many  countries